• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

King ATP 121 and Dispatcher course 4sale

Total Time
I have the following for sale on ebay.

The King Video ATP Part 121 and Dispatcher Written Exam course PLUS the Gleim ATP written test preparation book. The King course is eight videos plus a book with notes and tips. I used the King course with the Gleim book and scored a 91 on my dispatcher and a 95 on my ATP. I only watched it one time and got a great score. If you spend a little more time preparing I'm sure you can do even better. The Gleim has all the FAA questions plus explained answers in an easy to use format. I'm including the eight King Videos, the King notes and tips book and the Gleim in this auction so you can prepare, take your written exam and ACE IT! Videos are perfect and only watched once. King Book is pristine. Gleim Book is in excellent condition; there is some writing on a few pages from test preparation but the vast majority of the pages are not written on. PLUS, your Gleim comes with a FREE UPDATE of new FAA questions on the Web. See the inside of the book for details on how to get the update delivered to you by e-mail to ensure you've got the very latest FAA questions and answers available. This item retails for $179 through King. Bid now and don't miss this incredible opportunity to prepare for your ATP written without paying full price.
King ATP 121