• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

King Air 200 Initial Pilot Training Manual

sluuter

Total Time
lots
King Air 200 Initial Pilot Training Manual from CAE Simuflight. Open and used once in Nov 2003, like brand new. Sells for $450 from Simuflight. Steal for $250+ shipping OBO! If interested email me at sluuter@aol.com.

mike1mc

You can buy these for less than $50 on E-bay... I'd reconsider the $250.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
You can buy these for less than $50 on E-bay
Hey .. thanks for the tip. I need one desperately! :)

Question though ... is there just one manual for all B200 models? I'm on a 1982, that's why I ask. I realize the systems are probably quite similar, but the controls for those systems, as near as I can tell, vary a bit.

Minh

mike1mc

The Simuflite book is a good one. It covers all models of the BE200 and they have three versions of their checklist for the different models. Systems are basically all the same, most of the differences are in the Limitations.