Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

njcapt

Freak power candidate
My father - in - law, obviously in a weak moment, offered to take my wife and I deep sea fishing out of Key West next week. Problem is, the last time I went fishing out of EYW was on my honeymoon 13 years ago and the boat we took is probably working as a reef up the chain somewhere.

Do any of you forum junkies have a recommendation for a boat or charter Captain? There are going to be four of us for a full day charter either Wednesday or Thursday. I'd like a boat that has a closed cabin, A/C if possible, and docks in Key West. Since the outlaws are picking up the tab cost isn't as important as it would be if I was paying, but we're looking for something in the $700 - $850 range for the full day.

Feel free to PM me or respond via the forum. I hope to cause a significant decrease in the Dolphin population in the Keys.

i used the Lucky Fleet when i was there in Dec., i think i remember that it was $300 for a half day. no a/c, didn't need it in Dec. i might suggest that if you are arriving a few days before you plan to go fishing, just go walk the marinas for what you are looking for, i do know there are alot of nice looking charter boats down by the A&B lobster house. i'm supposed to be in eyw on friday for an overnite, if i can remember i'll look around for you and post my findings here. boxflyr

"Tailhooker" owned and operated by a retired Navy Captain (A-6 driver) phone 305-296-6831 ... have fun

Latest resources

Back