Kew Gardens Crash Pad Needed

F16mjb

Act your age not your IQ!
Total Time
I'm looking for a place in Kew Gardens. I prefer my own bed, high-speed wireless and a few hot chicks to boot.

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
You'll get none of those and like it.

B

buttercup

F16mjb said:
I'm looking for a place in Kew Gardens. I prefer my own bed, high-speed wireless and a few hot chicks to boot.

There are plenty of hot chicks up there, but you need alot of $$$$ to play in that game.. Your talking about women that are higher maintenance than a Lawn-Boy lawnmower!!

FlamingFUPA

Cattywompus Like WHOA
Total Time
seriously, if you are an FO you better get used to getting intimate with your hand. Youa cannot afford NY women.

House_X

House X by Peter Eisenman
Total Time
FlamingFUPA said:
seriously, if you are an FO you better get used to getting intimate with your hand. Youa cannot afford NY women.
Nonesense....you just gotta have "game". I was domicled at LGA....ratio of women to men is 5-1 in NYC. Kew Gardens is full of female FA's. When you see a good looking chick in NY walking down the street with a punk, and you say to yourself..."why is she goin' out with him"???....well that "him" is me.

As far as finding living arrangements, there are several placement agencies for flight crews that can set you up with roommates. I got lucky and had 2 hot chicks.

The only people who complain about NYC are those that have NO GAME!!!

Got "game"???

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Total Time
Whwong answa, whike Whywe Whovett said:

If you want that girl
Listen son
Don't you sit around and cry
Because love
In this world
Ain't nothing you can't buy

She's got
Ruby lips
And emerald eyes
She's got diamonds on her mind
If you want that girl
What you need is
M-o-n-e-y

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
There are several good crash pads near Austin's Ale House. I dont how to put you in contact with the people than run them but if you beat the street you can easily find the info. Go down to Yer Mans ( or whatever the current incarnation is) and you can find some hot F/As and info on crashpads. Just dont go into Jamica for your pad....you will regret it.