• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a 4:30. Hope I hear something soon.

Hang in there! It sounds like they've been calling out of sequence because guys before me who got calls were at 0830 , 0930, and I believe 1030. I think I got through my background check quickly was because I have nothing but military and college in my last 10 years! At least that's my assessment.

Remember, if you haven't gotten the paper rejection letter, you should be pretty good.

AMC dude got it spot on..........the quicker the backgrounds get completed, the quicker to class you'll be. I know that everyone knows this, but if one previous employer's training records/HR chic happens to be at lunch when the background check company makes the call, and then doesn't return said call until 1659, and then doesn't get to the office until 0900 the next day and then calls the background check company at 1159, then emails the required documents at 1400............you get the gist............26 hrs just went by, and in that time 5 other guys got lucky and had their background completed and are now in the Q........

I heard about 60 possibly interviewed on the 3rd. Should move fast for that group.. The pool is pretty drained right now. Good luck guys!

Has JB dropped the PIC turbine requirement?
Have the other majors dropped their PIC turbine requirements?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back