Jetblue: Bushy to depart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn said:
Actually we will buy Cape Air and the 402 pay will be a percentage of the 190 and 320. 402 captains making $7.25/HR before the overtime 150%

"insert sarcasm"

Actually Cape Air will buy Jet Blue and integrate the lists. You all go on the bottom. :) What's the most senior pilot at Jetblue? 2001?

Maybe there is more to this than you see..

The 402's are currently in gods waiting room and they have an atr or 2 I think..

Maybe just maybe you will see bushy go over to cape and build the company. It wouldnt take too much for cape to secure financing and add a few dozen turboprops.

Ny and Mass passengers are loyal to cape air and these are two of jetblue's largest markets. I think ATR's or Q400's feeding into IAD, FLL, JFK, and BOS would be a very smart move for us..

Plus it would be awesome flor all you cape guys!! Dont get me wrong I absolutely love twin cessnas but there is noting like flying transport equipment

pilot1704 said:
So funny how the thread turns in to this ****

I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave was DL's chief pilot in BOS for many years before he moved up the ranks even more. I am sure he made quite a bit of money at DL and B6, and now wants to go back to BOS and run a smaller ship. Good for him.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Kayman said:
No one here is glad to see him go.

This statement could not be more incorrect. Some people have been observed dancing in the streets. Although I don't celebrate somebody else's misfortune, this was long overdue and the company will be better off.

It takes a real man or women to nurse a fully loaded 402C around the patch on one engine and bring it back to a safe landing. Anybody can do it with a jet or turboprop, if things get a little interesting just bring the power back on the good engine. Less pressure, more challange.

Press release at internal Continental said he was going to lead Continental Connection-Cape Air, which also has an operation at our Guam Hub with ATR's. Have not heard that Continental is discontinuing this relationship but Cape Air has been very positive for CO.

Latest resources

Back