• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PMVULB AvMgr

ExcelAire
Legacy Embraer 145 Pilot

We are seeking an experienced Legacy Embraer 145 rated Pilot with 500 hours in type as PIC or SIC, to be based at KISP on Long Island, NY. Applicant must have First Class Medical.

The majority of the trips will be advance scheduled; however there will be occasional pop-up trips, therefore living within an easy driving distance (no further than 1 hour) of KISP is essential.

Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, optional LTD, optional Pilot Loss of Medical Insurance, 401k plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.

Please respond with resume, providing full details of flight time and experience. Email to: [email protected] or Fax to: (631) 737-9523

ExcelAire
Legacy Embraer 145 Pilot

We are seeking an experienced Legacy Embraer 145 rated Pilot with 500 hours in type as PIC or SIC, to be based at KISP on Long Island, NY. Applicant must have First Class Medical.

The majority of the trips will be advance scheduled; however there will be occasional pop-up trips, therefore living within an easy driving distance (no further than 1 hour) of KISP is essential.

Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, optional LTD, optional Pilot Loss of Medical Insurance, 401k plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.

Please respond with resume, providing full details of flight time and experience. Email to: [email protected] or Fax to: (631) 737-9523

Are these the guys that had the midair in Brazil on a delivery flight?

I take it you should not expect charter trips to Brazil any time soon...

Seriously, if I lived in the area I would take a look. I hear this operator also has Gulfstreams and other big corporate iron if you are interested. Sure beats a lot of regionals out there (so long as the pay is good for living in expensive Long Island).

Seriously, if I lived in the area I would take a look. I hear this operator also has Gulfstreams and other big corporate iron if you are interested. Sure beats a lot of regionals out there (so long as the pay is good for living in expensive Long Island).

3 Legacys at the moment (more likely coming), as well as 8 Gulfstreams.

You couldn't take that job your way to busy flaming the NWA/DAL pilot on the Majors board to accept a new position. ;)

Latest resources

Back