Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
greygoose said:
http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S13937.html?cat=1

Kind of sad that the company is in Bankruptcy yet they have enough money to do this.

I agree.....let's:

---fly four chartered jets to Mexico.....

---loaded with 700 pax, some who aren't even employees.....

---for a 4 day all expenses paid vacation.....including a 4 hour formal dinner....

---while thousands of employees are losing their jobs....

--others can't pay their mortgage....due to 40% pay cuts....

Yea, that's a great idea.

I won't mention the 20 Managers that went First Class Space Positive to DTW, for an all expenses paid Super bowl party.

Welcome to the sh!thole we call NW.

320AV8R

Watch the video:

http://kstp.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage.php?Art_ID=165312/

Last edited:
“The cost of the program is only a tiny fraction of the tens of millions of dollars in additional revenue it generates for the airline.”

Northwest also adds that an additional $53 million in revenue was generated by these agents who were excited and spurred on by this type of incentive.
The head of the airline’s pilots union says it is not possible to accurately measure that figure or make that connection.
“How they would have the precise way to determine a 53 million dollar revenue generation as a result of these people,” says Mark McClain. “I don't know how they could ever quantify that... they can't even tell us the value of our sick leave.”

Lovely

Wow...

I am absolutely speechless. Hang in there NWA guys/gals.. perhaps this development will give you new ammo to fight for your contract and what is right. Perhaps instead of concessions, you should go to the judge and ask for raises. That would certainly be eye opening.

Scumbags...

Sickening. Total slap in the face. I wish the NWA folks, the labor that is, all the best in dealing with these pukes. NWA management, I wish for you to have a sharp stick jammed in your urethra.

Latest resources

Back