• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting article in the IndyStar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I know of him and I believe he may be on a certain list.

Ask Mesa Pilots.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted anything....

But curiousity got the better of me. I'm just wondering how he got picked for the interview. Did mgmt choose him, or was it random chance? To be honest, when I met him he seemed like a friendly guy, but I was surprised to see he is flying at Republic.

Turbo

Cordle is a 777 Captain for UAL..... and if quoted correctly, a real ******************************bag!

So, the Indy Star found the 3 Stooges - Kit, Cordle and a Scab. All in the name of journalistic integrity. I guess if they found any normal Pilot, the story wound be an honest opinion, therefor boring and not news-worthy!

Journalistic integrity and the Indy Star should NEVER be used in the same sentence. It's a Liberal rag owned by Gannett.

Even the stories about firemen rescuing a cat up a tree blame conservatives.

To the Star, that limp-dick Evan Bayh is a hero. (His wife is a stay-at-home-mom with a law degree and is on several F500 BOD's, yet there is no investigation...:rolleyes: )

They endorse the comatose Julia Carson. Need I say more? TC

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted anything....

But curiousity got the better of me. I'm just wondering how he got picked for the interview. Did mgmt choose him, or was it random chance? To be honest, when I met him he seemed like a friendly guy, but I was surprised to see he is flying at Republic.

Turbo

I didn't know DO had become a line pilot. When I met him, he was a ground school instructor, NOT a line pilot. Who knows, I don't work there anymore. I agree; interesting choice or coincidence??

Latest resources

Back