• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Independence Air Phone Number

airmedplt

Total Time
Could someone pass along the main switchboard number for Independence Air formely ACA. Needing for an application I am filling out for a LEO position, and really dont want to list the reservation number.

Thanks,

Glenn

smellthejeta

The plane I solo'd in
Total Time
afew
703 650 6000

Think that number is going to be on several applications, including mine.

Way2Broke

Total Time
Are they still paying the phone bill?

smellthejeta

The plane I solo'd in
Total Time
afew
Way2Broke said:
I actually called it to make sure I had the right one, and it said something (in Rick DeLisi's voice) like "Welcome to the corporate headquarters of Independence Airways." However, I haven't called it since I posted, so I don't know.

Indy319FA

Starving Regional Pilot
Total Time
2000+
It was working Friday, so they must be for now. But all bets are off after November.

arthompson

I have called that number more times than I care to count. When I worked at ACA you couldn't get thru to anyone. Is november the deadline for you guys?
I have a close friend thats a CA on the CRJ, and know a few others, hope things get better if they can.

Adam

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
Total Time
10000+
So far IDE is still in business. Although there was an Air Caravan of 28 RJs being ferried from IAD-CAE. From there, the airplanes will be readied for return to the lessors.