IAD Crashpad

USC***

Total Time
2 Much
1 luxury bedoom and bathroom crashpad.. BRAND NEW loaded townhouse/condo, walking distance from towncenter w/ shops/bars/restaurants, 10 MIN FROM DULLES AIRPORT

Brand New END UNIT 2700 sq. ft. 3 BR 2.5 BR Townhouse Style Condo in Lansdowne Town Center. WILL BE FINISHED LAST WEEK OF JANUARY...READY FOR A FEB/MARCH move in. Loaded w/ upgrades including kitchen cabinets, tile, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, bathroom tile and cabinet upgrades, multimedia taps in every room for internet/tv/phone, ceiling fan in each room. $350 a month for crashpad for 1 of the bedrooms and full Bathroom....large room

-Walking distance to dozens of stores, restaurants, bars, grocery stores of Lansdowne Town Center

-gym/pool included

-easy access to route 7, dulles toll road, Dulles Airport outlet malls (leesburg), hiking/biking trails, close to lansdowne golf resort

-Seeking young professional, non smoker. Looking for someone who is clean, respectful of others, responsible, trustworthy. No pets please.

About me: I'm 24 years old, very laid back and easy to get along with. I am a pretty clean person, but not a total neat freak. I am very focused on my career, but at the same time know how to relax and go out and have a good time. I love all sports and enjoy working out. I am looking for somebody in the travel industry that will need a place to stay for part of the month.

CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS: 703-517-4244