Great Lakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flying4food

anybody with info on great lakes? understand they are hiring, anyone know their fax number? are they hiring, how often do they have new hire classes? If there is anyone out there that has info, could you let me know! Also hear upgrade time is fairly fast?

Yes they are hiring, don't know their fax #, sure someone does. I believe you have to submit online, check the website. Don't know anything about class dates, I was hired, but into a pool, waiting for a call.

flying4food said:
anybody with info on great lakes? understand they are hiring, anyone know their fax number? are they hiring, how often do they have new hire classes? If there is anyone out there that has info, could you let me know! Also hear upgrade time is fairly fast?

There are lots of posts of Great Lakes. Do a search. You can only apply to Lakes via a web app. The fee is $28. They have been having one class a month since August I believe but I am not sure about the future. Lakes lost about 30 folks to Air Wisconsin recently so yes upgrade times are fast.

I wonder if there is any truth to that agreement with that training academy? Sounds like they should be hiring a bunch of people, or they already hired a bunch! Lot's of controversy surrounding that place. If it's that bad, why hasn't the Fed shut them down yet?

The last time I checked, the FAA couldn't shut an airline down for crappy management. That's the ONLY problem with this place! Uninformed people crack me up!

Well, Excuse me!!! If the management was that poor, you think it would reflect in the performance, day to day operation (line checks, maintenance inspections etc). I would think the feds would be all over a poorly run airline??

Latest resources

Back