• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Great Article on the TSA No-Fly list

VampyreGTX

Total Time
Great read.... especially the retired Major General that worked for Colin Powell....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8705746/

I flew this weekend and loved when it took them about 2 minutes to decide if I need to take my sandals off.... the guy asked two other people what they thought, and finally asked me to remove them and pass them through the x-ray machine.....

SDF2BUF2MCO

Bird Nerd
Total Time
Adding
"Glad" I'm not the only one this is happening to. Oh well, get to interact with the good folks at USAir and FL rather than the kiosk. Some of them even know my face now so it is "easier" to get checked in. Trying to get back to Orlando is another matter....

I speculate the government in their infinite wisdom, and desire to control law abiding citizens, will require us to be bar coded in the near future - all in the name of peace and safety of course.

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
SDF2BUF2MCO said:
I speculate the government in their infinite wisdom, and desire to control law abiding citizens, will require us to be bar coded in the near future - all in the name of peace and safety of course.
Gotta love the current powers that be.

But of course, they'll try to get us to forget all about it by bombarding us with important issues like Terry Schaivo, right? Just look the other way, don't mind the man behind the curtain.:rolleyes:

LAXSaabdude.