Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cool Deal! Another ride to work.:D

Delta on CASS is great!

Does anyone know if COMAIR, ASA, Chautauqua, Skywest (DELTA Connections) come under this or will they be separate?

What the latest on unlimited jumpseats on DELTA mainline?

Thanks

FNG

Best news I've had all weekend!!! My only question is will the agents know about it? Most still have no idea that SWA has unlimited JS or how to do it. I appreciate the help regardless. I am always treated well!

Last edited:
Just to add on to the Delta CASS anouncement. Our electronic message that came out said that we had to check your passport in addition to the standard stuff (i.e. license and medical) for an OAL jumpseater to ride in the actual cockpit jumpseat. Just FYI.

Thanks Delta! I appreciate the effort it required to make this happen.

And as always, youse guys are always welcome on my aircraft, anytime!

NOTE!!!!

Currently Fed-Ex will not carry pilots from airlines who do not send a picture with each response; Delta's current system does not transmit pictures.

FNG320 said:
What the latest on unlimited jumpseats on DELTA mainline?

So far the only agreement we have is with Southwest. American told us no thanks and the NY Capt. rep said they asked CAL but have not heard back yet (supposedly CAL got that as part of their concessions but it's not implemented yet?). Best way to get that started is through your jumpseat committiee to try and get a reciprical agreement.

FNG 320
ASA does not fall under the Delta CASS program. Our mgmt is to blame for that one. We do have unlimited jump seat as long as there are empty seats in the back. Maybe someday we will join the CASS.

Latest resources

Back