• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Good news about Delta CASS

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
Cool Deal! Another ride to work.:D

FNG320

Total Time
7000+
Delta on CASS is great!

Does anyone know if COMAIR, ASA, Chautauqua, Skywest (DELTA Connections) come under this or will they be separate?

What the latest on unlimited jumpseats on DELTA mainline?

Thanks

FNG

jball2

Total Time
nuff
Best news I've had all weekend!!! My only question is will the agents know about it? Most still have no idea that SWA has unlimited JS or how to do it. I appreciate the help regardless. I am always treated well!

Last edited:

DAL737FO

Total Time
8000+
Just to add on to the Delta CASS anouncement. Our electronic message that came out said that we had to check your passport in addition to the standard stuff (i.e. license and medical) for an OAL jumpseater to ride in the actual cockpit jumpseat. Just FYI.

Eagleflip

Total Time
5000+
Thanks Delta! I appreciate the effort it required to make this happen.

And as always, youse guys are always welcome on my aircraft, anytime!

Airboss

Total Time
NOTE!!!!

Currently Fed-Ex will not carry pilots from airlines who do not send a picture with each response; Delta's current system does not transmit pictures.

FlyingSig

Double Breasted _ _ _
Total Time
7000+
FNG320 said:
What the latest on unlimited jumpseats on DELTA mainline?

So far the only agreement we have is with Southwest. American told us no thanks and the NY Capt. rep said they asked CAL but have not heard back yet (supposedly CAL got that as part of their concessions but it's not implemented yet?). Best way to get that started is through your jumpseat committiee to try and get a reciprical agreement.

TooBad

Total Time
A few
We carry unlimeted DAL Guys, I hope we're added to your list soon.

Willy21

Don't ask
Total Time
FNG 320
ASA does not fall under the Delta CASS program. Our mgmt is to blame for that one. We do have unlimited jump seat as long as there are empty seats in the back. Maybe someday we will join the CASS.