• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go YANKEES

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You a Yank-me are like a bunch a friggin' parrots 1918 ah, 1918. Give it a rest, and bring something to the table. The Sox WILL win it in 7

Soxfan said:
You a Yank-me are like a bunch a friggin' parrots 1918 ah, 1918. Give it a rest, and bring something to the table. The Sox WILL win it in 7

With 26 World Championships to Boston's 1....I don't think we're the ones who have to "bring something to the table". If we lost every game 15-0 against Boston...26 rings to 1 still stands....did they even have rings in 1918?

StarChecker said:

I'm wondering how many Yankees Pedro's gonna bean today.

I could really care less about the Yankee-Red Sox rivalry,and am not a fan of either team. I am a huge baseball fan, though...having played through college, and follow the game very closely. Primarily the National League. So, I'm not just the casual fan. When I was younger and playing, I attended at least 30 MLB games a year, and I still follow my team (they fell just short of the playoffs this year, collapsing down the stretch to lose 6 of their final 9 and lose their division by one game), and baseball in general with a passion.

I just wanted to comment that today Pedro Martinez proved what many have known all along. He is one of the biggest punks in the game today.

Talking with my buddies today after the game... we were all talking about if the Red Sox won the World Series against NY... Well i think NY fans would burn down Fenway, and keep burning things down until they made it to Quincy Market.... Something to ponder!

Spoken like a true Yankee fan

Yes, remind everyone that the Yanks have had fantastic players and great teams throughout history, (you had better with that payroll). I concur, great team, great organization, yet not a hint of disagreement to the statement that Yankee fan is one big friggin' idiot. Yankee fan must agree. There must be some type of cloning machine somewhere. You ever notice they all say the same thing, have the same argument? Well, for their sake, it is good that they have something to bring them a little happines, pride, whatever. You see, without their beloved Yanks, they may all just be a suicide statistic. H e l l, if heaven forbid, they actually DO lose to the Sox, they may all STILL be another suicide statistic.

Let's see how many Yankee fans there are if they don't win much for the next 90 years.

Go Cubs!

you are right....the cubs are doing a fantastic job........right up to the part when they meet the Yanks in the World Series....and then........time to meet the punisher....haha!

Re: Spoken like a true Yankee fan

daddysquared said:
You see, without their beloved Yanks, they may all just be a suicide statistic. H e l l, if heaven forbid, they actually DO lose to the Sox, they may all STILL be another suicide statistic.

We could care less about losing to Boston. While we are the "Evil Empire", Boston is just a minor speedbump on the way to the World Series. They always have been and always will be. I understand it's infuriating for people who root for losers, but I still don't get why we're "friggin' idiots" for supporting winners.....whatever.

Latest resources

Back