Glad I'm Not Home!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Daveman said:
Just the way I like my women.:cool: Sidenote; How's the R&R Hall of Fame. I'd like to visit sometime.
interesting way to put it...

the Hall is okay...I was there back in 2000 after Prom my Jr. year...so I'm sure a lot has changed, but it was a decent sight then...I'm sure its still cool now...

In the summer it's nice because you can walk to everything in the whole city without freezing your nay-nays off...

-mini

*edit* If you get a chance to go on a Sunday (if they're even open) when the Browns are playing, stop by (I think it's called) The Winking Lizard down by the Jake...there's this "person" that works there....

she could pet my lizard any day...truely smokin! but that's a different thread

Is that the Winking Lizard right next to Tops? Southwest of Downtown? I've been there, great place. Lots of hot women!

minitour said:
well my mind doesn't get over that matter too well....it's cold and nasty!

-mini
I lived in Minnesota for three years. It gets colder until you reach 0F, then it's just becomes numbers. -20F is getting down there, and -30F it's about to the point where you start thinking "My job really isn't worth this."

I'm sitting in in this lake effect mess at the moment. But for me, I'll certainly put up with it. It's a welcome change.

Last edited:
Its the same wx here (great lakes area). It's been snowing all day today.

I tried to go for a jog wearing shorts today for the hell of it. After about 5 minutes, I had to turn back because I was freezing and could barely feel my legs.

Luckily, I'm leaving for LAX this friday, and won't have to put up with this weather until after XMAS!!

FlyChicaga said:
Is that the Winking Lizard right next to Tops? Southwest of Downtown? I've been there, great place. Lots of hot women!
Not sure what it's by...its right IN downtown though...if you draw a line between the Jake and Browns Stadium its like right along that line...

never really paid attention to where it was since I was so "distracted" once I got inside....I think when I die, I want it to be suffocating in that lovely lady's chest....yum

-mini

Hmm, ok... I'll have to search that one out! There is one about 5 minutes from where I live that we hit up all the time.

It was almost 70 F today, warm and sunny. 'Safe' IMC is nearby, over LAX and a few other coastal airports in the area.

I started out in Northern Michigan. For all the folks living there experiencing the gentle gale force winds, 3 week power outages, and blizzard conditions --- HAH HAH!

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

minitour said:
KCLE 132118Z 29008G17KT 1/4SM +SN FZFG BKN003 OVC008 M01/M02 A2985 RMK AO2 P0003 $
KPIT 132051Z 25020G25KT 8SM -SN SCT024 BKN033 OVC047 M01/M05 A2979 RMK AO2 PK WND 26026/2021 CIG 024 SE SLP105 8/5// P0000 60000 T10111050 53026=
KYNG 132116Z 25016KT 3/4SM -SN BR FEW008 BKN012 OVC020 M02/M03 A2975 RMK AO2 P0000
Cold, windy, snowy...d*mn...anyone up north catchin some sh*t today? It's clear and a million here.
where you from?

minitour said:
Not sure what it's by...its right IN downtown though...if you draw a line between the Jake and Browns Stadium its like right along that line...

never really paid attention to where it was since I was so "distracted" once I got inside....I think when I die, I want it to be suffocating in that lovely lady's chest....yum

-mini
Hope the Wifey ain't reading this.

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back