GA Job Opportunity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

750driver

I found this opportunity for anyone living or looking to relocate to the Southeast US. Please don't IM me for specifics. I don't work for them, I'm just passing it along for our Corporate brothers on this forum ...

Thanks - 750Driver

Citation V Pilot (GA) 3/24

Seeking to hire Citation V Pilot for right seat. Aircraft based in Gainesville, GA. Minimum pilot requirements: ATP Certificate, 2500 TT, 500 Multi engine, 500 PIC, 100 PIC Multi engine, 100 Turbo fan or Turbo jet, and 100 Total Instrument hours.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:

Planning of all flights including arranging own travel needs as well as some travel needs for passengers.
Maintain CESCOM and other related programs
Track all aircraft maintenance
Washing and detailing of aircraft
Submission of expense reports at least monthly
Assist with other duties assigned while not flying
Salary range of $30,000 to $45,000 or possibly higher, based on experience. The company flies an average of 200 to 300 hours a year, including weekends and holidays. Approximately half of the flying time is with the owner of the company. Additional skills considered a plus, but not required, are considerable knowledge of boating, hunting, fishing, snow skiing, accounting and/or engineering.

Only individuals that meet the above minimum requirements will be considered. We can only respond to qualified individuals. Please email or fax resume to [email protected] or (770) 886-2296. Be sure to mention AvCrew.Com when applying.

I saw that ad too, and I found it very interesting that they aren't requiring time in type. I was about to move to GA until I reread the ad and saw that it was a Citation V, not a G V. Wishful thinking I guess. Besides, I don't think they'd be looking for a true blue Yankee to drive some Capt nuts.

Is it just me or does this job sound like an owner-flown gig?

Seems like you get to do all the paperwork and planning then get to sit in the right seat and watch the owner do his thing.

Although it may sound like one, this isn't an owner-flown plane. The company has had a plane for many years but has always paid the pilots by the trip. They have really started to fly a lot and it appears to the owner that it would be cheaper to hire a crew than to pay the daily rate.

Latest resources

Back