• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Freight Dog Bag sticker

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
Hey,

Your welcome, and Thank you. The sticker has floated around for years, and I just recently was able to get a photocopy of it, and get a graphic artist to do a decent job recreating it. Figured, since I had to do a min. order on the stickers, I'd share them.....enjoy.

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Total Time
Enough
Heh heh heh, I might just have to get one o' dem...

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
I agree, No longer flying freight, but my roots are freight, and will always miss those days of flying an old dc-8 around the world. Good times, One individual sent an email stating the anonymous doesn't make sense or is applicable.....well you gotta know the history of it I guess...as well as the history of the job....too many different reasons why the anonymous definately fits.......

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
Hehehe....she is kinda cute. Prob. fit in your flight bag too....though dunno if there's any "openings" for the type of dolls normally carried out on the road:eek:

Seriously though, wouldn't laugh too hard, you'd be surprised the amount of income those little furry things bring in....hehehe Could prob. support half the f/o seniority list at a small regional...LOL

jknight8907

Total Time
Think this thing is copyrighted? I ask because I made up a couple of versions of it with various forms of lettering and cigarette, and if not, I'll post what you want here and you can print your own stickers.