• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Forum Issues

Al Coholic

Total Time
Enough
Is anyone noticing problems with user log in and PM sending?

I've spoken with a few people who are not banned, but cannot log in. I've tried to PM these people and get an error message saying the administrator isn't allowing this/these account(s) to receive PMs..

I've also noticed a few threads where people state they are unable to PM people so it can't be isolated to the few people I've spoken with..

I've e-mailed the Mods and have not heard back.....

Flechas

Total Time
$$$$$$
It's called the limbo my friend, I was there fora month, and it is scary!!

You or your friends have been banned for ever,get a new user name.

Al Coholic

Total Time
Enough
You or your friends have been banned for ever,get a new user name.

That may be the case... The Mods (1 specifically) says that isn't the case.. If it is, it's too bad someone doesn't have the internal fortitude to just say so.

Flechas

Total Time
$$$$$$
Al Coholic said:
That may be the case... The Mods (1 specifically) says that isn't the case.. If it is, it's too bad someone doesn't have the internal fortitude to just say so.

They don't know it because the namein question is not in the banned list, that's all they have control over.

banned username 2

Banned
Banned User
Al Coholic said:
What names are you having problems with? I can see if they are on the banned list...

Flechas is correct, the Mods ONLY have control over the banned list, if you aren't on the list, there is nothing we can do... The Administrator would have to take care of anything not on the banned list...

If you can send me the names that you guys are having problems with I'll look into it and let you know what I find (I got Flechas out of limbo).