• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Fort Lauderdale Condo For Sale

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
Fort Lauderdale 1250 sq ft condo on largest lake in Broward County. 2 bedroom/2 bath in split configuration in this guarded and gated community. The Egret model has two master suite sized bedrooms and is right off of the elevator. Swimming pool and jacuzzi adjacent to building. Situated between two lakes, there is a water view out of every window in the unit. Lighted tennis courts. Million dollar clubhouse with own bar, restaurant and community activites. Windsurfing, sailing and excellent largemouth bass fishing on our private lake. Adjacent to Oak Tree Country Club golf course. The beach is 4 miles away. Close to shopping and Interstate 95. Driving time to area airports: Fort Lauderdale Executive is 2 minutes; Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International is 15 minutes; Boca Raton Airport is 20 minutes; Miami International is 30 minutes; and West Palm Beach International is 40 minutes. Broward County has built out as far as it can which means that this unit enjoys a better than respectable increase in value every year. Available with current furnishings for turn key living. I am the owner and you may PM me if you are interested, no brokers please. Click on the link below for pictures and information.

http://members.aol.com/lkemerald/

rvsm410

Total Time
Very Nice...and your making this a crashpad...this is the crashpad section of flight info? Try going to crashpads dot com, join and set up a crashpad on the web site. Its directed to airline employees only...you should get lots of bites from the area....

Craven Morhead

Rush Chairman
Total Time
ygtbsm, Seems you left out the fact that you're surrounded by the ghetto. Not that this is a bad thing...........I lived there 3 tears ago and got tired of replacing the rear window that the locals preferred as their easiest access point. This did of course, keep the tunes in my car of the latest model...........

Last edited:

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
Craven Morhead said:
ygtbsm, Seems you left out the fact that you're surrounded by the ghetto. Not that this is a bad thing...........I lived there 3 tears ago and got tired of replacing the rear window that the locals preferred as their easiest access point. This did of course, keep the tunes in my car of the latest model...........
As a member of the association's Security Committee, I would be interested in knowing which building you lived in and when you lived here. I have been an owner/resident since 1994 and have NEVER had my vehicle broken into nor have I ever found anything missing out of the back of my pick-up. Even my CB radio and Pioneer CD with annimated display would be a tempting target but never a break in.

Surrounded by "ghetto?' The north side of my unit is right on the lake, the south side is on a canal/lake. The north side of the property is bordered by a private golf course (ghetto?) the east side of the property is adjoined by a lovely neighborhood of upper middle class and the west side by a high school (a mile away). The "ghetto" as this person mentions is a group of duplexes more than a mile away. However, the property is surrounded by a 10 foot fence cover in ficus.

This place is a beautiful and unique place to live. When a unit is listed for sale, they are sold within 30 days. It is a hot property in South Florida.

argpilot

Total Time
rgiht, cut the bull ...

take me to the ghetto!!!!!!!!!!!

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
LOWTIME BIGGOT!!

Sonny, your momma's legs have more time in the air than you do!

Craven Morhead

Rush Chairman
Total Time
Yo, aeronut...chill...battrrees fo mi glida b spensiv.

Get a grip dude, its all in fun.

bbs24

Total Time
How much are we talking here? If contract falls through I would be very interested in the condo.
Thanks

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
Im looking for my own room in a fll crashpad..

Any leads?

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?