• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Fort Lauderdale Condo For Sale

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
Fort Lauderdale 1250 sq ft condo on largest lake in Broward County. 2 bedroom/2 bath in split configuration in this guarded and gated community. The Egret model has two master suite sized bedrooms and is right off of the elevator. Swimming pool and jacuzzi adjacent to building. Situated between two lakes, there is a water view out of every window in the unit. Lighted tennis courts. Million dollar clubhouse with own bar, restaurant and community activites. Windsurfing, sailing and excellent largemouth bass fishing on our private lake. Adjacent to Oak Tree Country Club golf course. The beach is 4 miles away. Close to shopping and Interstate 95. Driving time to area airports: Fort Lauderdale Executive is 2 minutes; Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International is 15 minutes; Boca Raton Airport is 20 minutes; Miami International is 30 minutes; and West Palm Beach International is 40 minutes. Broward County has built out as far as it can which means that this unit enjoys a better than respectable increase in value every year. Available with current furnishings for turn key living. I am the owner and you may PM me if you are interested, no brokers please. Click on the link below for pictures and information.

http://members.aol.com/lkemerald/

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
aeronautic1 said:
Fort Lauderdale 1250 sq ft condo on largest lake in Broward County. 2 bedroom/2 bath in split configuration in this guarded and gated community. The Egret model has two master suite sized bedrooms and is right off of the elevator. Swimming pool and jacuzzi adjacent to building. Situated between two lakes, there is a water view out of every window in the unit. Lighted tennis courts. Million dollar clubhouse with own bar, restaurant and community activites. Windsurfing, sailing and excellent largemouth bass fishing on our private lake. Adjacent to Oak Tree Country Club golf course. The beach is 4 miles away. Close to shopping and Interstate 95. Driving time to area airports: Fort Lauderdale Executive is 2 minutes; Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International is 15 minutes; Boca Raton Airport is 20 minutes; Miami International is 30 minutes; and West Palm Beach International is 40 minutes. Broward County has built out as far as it can which means that this unit enjoys a better than respectable increase in value every year. Available with current furnishings for turn key living. I am the owner and you may PM me if you are interested, no brokers please. Click on the link below for pictures and information.

http://members.aol.com/lkemerald/

Did I mention that this a very tranquil nd beasutiful place to live?