• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

For Sale: CoyoteWorks Flight Case and Chart Binders

lightchop

Total Time
1. I have a hardly used CoyoteWorks Flight case with all the bells n whistles. The case is the Model 1 with the optional Skid plate and Organizer. The case alone lists new for $290, add on the skid plate ($45) and the organizer (another $45), and you've got a $380 set up. I also paid for the name badge, but will remove it before shipping. Also the case locks have never been set, so you can enter your own combination.

I'm willing to part with it for $250

2. I also have 6 lightly used CoyoteWorks (3 Black) and Jeppesen (2 Brown) Chart Binders, 5 2-inch and 1 1-inch.

I'm willing to let those go for $30 each for the 2-inch
$20 for the 1-inch

3. Also.... 1 Aluminium Binder Holder for use in the ERJ-145

I'll take $10 for that

Sent me an email at fuchro2003@yahoo.com if you're interested. I'll gladly send pictures and will cover the shipping costs to anywhere in the USA.

Thanks!