• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Florida jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm 21, 6000 miles away from mom and dad, and broke (company went out of businss). That's the reason I'm asking. What's your point?

Regards,
FD

Another gal darn furiner

Flyingdutchman said:
I'm 21, 6000 miles away from mom and dad, and broke (company went out of businss). That's the reason I'm asking. What's your point?

Regards,
FD

Poor baby... we've heard this tired old saw before.

"Mommie and daddy? I want to be an airline pilot. Please give me money so I can go to America, take pilot training and then displace an American pilot's job; working for less money because I am a poor scab from a third world country; thus driving down the salary of other pilots in the industry and help flood the American pilot pool with cheap foreign labor."

But hey, if you NEED a job to earn money to fly back to Scandahollandia, I hear they need staff on Butt Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney in Orlando.

All they want to do is come here, take our jobs and f*ck our women. Thanks goodness my company only buys American built aircraft and flys American pilots!

c172 said:
is there anything else PART 91 with 500and less hours ???????????????

Flight instruct, fly traffic watch, fly skydivers. That's about all you're qualified for. You don't have enough time to get insured in anything.

aeronautic1 said:
Poor baby... we've heard this tired old saw before.

"Mommie and daddy? I want to be an airline pilot. Please give me money so I can go to America, take pilot training and then displace an American pilot's job; working for less money because I am a poor scab from a third world country; thus driving down the salary of other pilots in the industry and help flood the American pilot pool with cheap foreign labor."

But hey, if you NEED a job to earn money to fly back to Scandahollandia, I hear they need staff on Butt Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney in Orlando.

All they want to do is come here, take our jobs and f*ck our women. Thanks goodness my company only buys American built aircraft and flys American pilots!

Dear sir –

You are one of the biggest idiots I have met in the last 2 years in the US.

Don’t be offended by this, because it definitely says something that the biggest (under educated) tool I’ve met in the pilot community is a Flightinfo tool. Mr cool guy behind his computer. Most (99%) pilot are a great bunch of people.

Now that having said, I will try to go in to some of your stupid comments (I’m bored anyway).

Your wrote:

“"Mommie and daddy? I want to be an airline pilot. Please give me money so I can go to America, take pilot training and then displace an American pilot's job; working for less money because I am a poor scab from a third world country; thus driving down the salary of other pilots in the industry and help flood the American pilot pool with cheap foreign labor."

Oh boy, where do I begin? (Did you go to High School at all?) first of all The Netherlands (and Belgium, UK, Sweden, Ireland, Norway etc etc) Are Western European countries. And there for 1st world countries.. Third world countries are; Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria etc etc.

American pilots jobs.. oh well. Again, tell all your American brothers at KLM, British Airway, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines to come home to the us. If you do that, I promise you that I will go home to. Now, those Americans flying abroad have way more (life) experience than you do, therefore they will stand a better chance of getting a good job here, and you won’t with that much competition.

My mom and dad both have average government jobs. They both make about 30K. I have a 75K (Euro.. 1 Euro = 1.29 USD) student loan.

Re Working for less money.. Let’s see.. As a CFI my pay was 18 bucks a hour. When I flew charter I made 250 bucks a day as a SIC (BE-90 and 200). When I flew Corporate I made 350 bucks a day (PIC BE-200). Talking about lowering the bar huh…

Your company flies only with native Americans? Wow! I wan’t to see that! I have never ever seen a 100% Indian flightdeck! Awesome, where do I apply? Any chance you could walk in my resume? C'mon, show me some love!

Re f###ing your women:
I can’t help it, I’m hot.

Sir, please get a little more educated. God forbid sooner or later even you get to fly airplanes with lots of passengers behind your back. If that happends I want to make sure my family and friend are not on your ship.But then again with your attitude you’ll never make it to the majors anyway .

Also, try anger management or get a beer and try to get laid without paying for it once and a while.

Remember my friend; “It’s your attitude that determines your altitude in life”..

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

FD

Last edited:
CapnVegetto

Thank you !! for the help. About what part of FL .would i be able to fine some of these jobs ????

just get on the net and search. It's tough to find a flight school job in fL, because they tend to hire in house people that have gone through their programs. Keep an eye on the net, and ask around. To tell you the truth, I don't know that much about that area. I do know, however, that there are also about a gazillion banner tow operations down there too, and they'll hire people with your time. Ask at FBO's. Search the net. You'll find something. Good luck!

A gazillion! There are two banner tow operators out of S, FL. Both based out of KHWO, North Perry Hollywood. Aerial Banners, and Van Wagner Media, formaly know as Aerial Signs. I would go with Aerial Banners, ask for Dana. about $17 an hour, and you'll fly your ass off. There are also a few companies up by Daytona too.

does anyone any name of banner tow operators in the Daytona OR Orlando area s?

c172 said:
does anyone any name of banner tow operators in the Daytona OR Orlando area s?

There's one out of DAB, but the name escapes me at the moment. Somebody will chime in with it. I've heard some not so good things regarding their maintenance, though. Third or fourth hand info, so take it for what it's worth.

Latest resources

Back