Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

My dear friends -

I really would love to move back to (preferably West) Florida.

I have about 1000-1500 TT. Yeah I know, time to update my logbook, however watching “Beauty and the geek” is way more fun (those chicks are hot!).

I have about 500+ Multi turbine PIC. (King Air 200, yes I did go to school for it and no I didn’t pay for it)

Does any of ya’all have any leads for a charter SIC job in (preferably West) Florida? I don’t mind living on a pager or being on standby 24/7. If so, please drop me a line.

Thanks in advance.

FD

You weren't specific where on the west coast but Southern Air Systems in Tampa would be a good place to look. They are part 91 management company. Trips are pretty good. They manage three Merlins and several jets.

www.southernairsystems.net

Last edited:
Thanks man. Check your PM

Flyingdutchman said:
Does any of ya’all have any leads for a charter SIC job in (preferably West) Florida? I don’t mind living on a pager or being on standby 24/7. If so, please drop me a line.

Thanks in advance.

FD

Your low expectations will be met, I am sure. That part of the country is a frigging cornucopia of crappy pilot jobs. I got a year of SIC jet time and got out of town . . . . best move I could've made. Check over at PIE.

Part 91

is there anything else PART 91 with 500and less hours ???????????????

Gents -

Thanks for your input.

Anyone else?

too much flame bate on this site but then if i was 25 and a daddys boy i guess i would do the same !!

Latest resources

Back