• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wondering

:mad:

Turbanhead,

Why are you intent on slamming Options so much? You and a few others seem to be foaming at the mouth to get a hold of ANY bad news about options......WHY? Did we turn you down for a job or what? Whatever the reason get over it......you are making your self look like a fool.

Do you see Options pilots digging around to find EJA,FLEX reports of their bad luck? Get a life....you make me sick.

Fly safe ( we would hate to read a preliminary report about you)

Accidents

Seems that there have been now TWO accidents within the past 90 days at Flight Floptions.
Sorry, people, but the TRUTH needs to be known.

No one likes accidents less than the crew involved in them. It seems that one poster here may have an axe to personally grind.

Might this person be ex RTA who didn't like the prospects of working at FO LLC, or who was not offered a position at FO LLC given an attitude, work performance, or?

Just wondering.......its a small community you know. What goes around comes around.

Flight Options isnt the only fractional with incidents or accidents. FlexJet, EJA, etc have all had accidents. For some reason it seems like someone has a personall vendetta with Flight Options. Take a look at the following incident report for a similar accident that happened just yesterday

http://www.faa.gov/avr/aai/F_0503_N.txt

Falcon Incident @ MDW

Does anyone know anything about a Dassault Falcon 2000 that departed the runway and did an all-terrain cross-country at Chicago Midway last month. I saw it sitting there with it's nosegear crumpled, but I haven't seen anything on it from the NTSB.

It can happen to any of us, anytime

We must all constantly be aware that our jobs, although fantastic careers that relatively few will ever experience, involve a great deal of responsibility and an equal amount of risk. We place our careers on the line everytime we strap that aircraft onto our backsides. One moment of misjudgment or one freak gust of wind can ruin even the best pilot's day and career.

Best wishes to the above mentioned crews and their families.

Who is to pay for the antenna?

I'll answer that inquiry....

First and foremost, the antenna will be fixed immediately. Then the insurance carriers will be involved. The insurance carrier for Flight Options will either (1) pay to have the antenna fixed or (2) reimburse BWI's Airport Authority for the cost of actual repairs (subrogation).

Now, if the carriers really want to battle for the costs, then it could proceed to court and one could asses the amount of liability for the destruction of the antenna. (IMHO, only if the attorneys are bored....).

Falcon Incident @ MDW

Hey.. GV

I was at MDW that day... the weather was the factor.. winds gusting to 60mph.... I can tell you that I was pushed to my limit that day... while on approach.. a 76, two ahead of us went missed due to wind sheer.....

The falcon.... tried to depart in that wind..... could not maintain directional control .. aborted... and wend off the runway... bad deal.... we decided to cancel our departure until the next day... I have never seen wind so stong.. that was not associated with a hurricane.... that was the day that some scaffolding fell off the hancock building and killed some people.... bad day...

Latest resources

Back