• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

FedEx.

1stCivDiv

Window Seat
Total Time
3000+
FedEx does fly to KMCI, but not currently to KMKC. Not sure if they used to or not. Hope that helps!

MooseTrax

Total Time
I don't think so

FedEx launched it's first flight in 1973 and MCI was built in 1972. That's not to say that they still could not have gone to MKC though, but I don't think they did. I talked to a guy who said he remembers TWA jets, I think, going into MKC.

badlander45

Total Time
I was wrong!

Thank you moosetrax and 1stcivdiv. I was wrong and my co-captain was right. I suck.

badlander45

Total Time
FedEx KMKC.

As it turns out I was partially right. FedEX has indeed flown out of KMKC in the last couple of years, they had a AB320 there for an airshow about two years ago. That is why I saw a FedEx 320 blasting off out of MKC one evening. Alas in the eyes of my co-captain I still suck.

Good thing he doesn't drink I would be buying many rounds. Thanks everyone for the help.

Tailwinds.

Purpledog

Total Time
Who ?s
they had a AB320 there for an airshow about two years ago. That is why I saw a FedEx 320 blasting off out of MKC one evening.

Holy Shizzle! Have they been buying 320's without telling us? Sorry, couldn't resist.

MooseTrax

Total Time
Badlander:

must have been a 300 or 310......your still buying!

Falconjet

Total Time
almost
My question is don't you guys have something more interesting to wager on during your trips than where FedEx may have flown a Bus into one day?

Maybe you guys need to get out more.

FJ