401K / Retirement Plan Sick Leave
Vacation Vision Insurance

Long term Disability
AD & D
Tuition Reimbursement

AJB Reference Number: 14085896
FAR 135 Cargo Pilot
CSA Air, Inc.

To apply for this position, select one of the contact methods listed below.

Please reference the AJB Reference Number and Job Title listed above when applying, and mention that you found the job on America's Job Bank.

To apply you must be a U.S. citizen or an individual authorized to work in the United States.

E-mail your resume and cover letter to:
Gregory Steeno
[email protected]

Mail your resume and cover letter to:
Gregory Steeno
CSA Air, Inc.
260 Riverhills Road , Kingsford, MI 49802

Fax your resume and cover letter to:
Gregory Steeno
(906) 779-1304

I'm not sure that this position is based in MKE...it may be based in MQT MI, depending on how the bids for the open position in ESC pan out. Rumor is a guy in MQT is taking the ESC opening, leaving a vacancy in MQT.

Good luck to all who apply...for the right person, this is a great job!

FN FAL said:
I'm not sure that this position is based in MKE...it may be based in MQT MI, depending on how the bids for the open position in ESC pan out. Rumor is a guy in MQT is taking the ESC opening, leaving a vacancy in MQT.

Good luck to all who apply...for the right person, this is a great job!
I'm just kinda curious here.....how many guys do you have at FSD and is that a hard one to bid?

sqwkvfr said:
I'm just kinda curious here.....how many guys do you have at FSD and is that a hard one to bid?
You know what, that one came up for bid several times over the last year, but not recently.

The company does it's best to try to hire people to fit the jobs, IE: if you live in the town and you happen to be under the advertised mins, but have good references...you got the job.

I'd say if you are interested...send a resume in with a cover letter expressing an interest. They will call you when a position opens opens up and it has been bid and no one takes it.

You have to remember, unless someone really wants to move at their own expense, the bidding process is just a formality so they don't wind up hiring someone and getting a call from some ticked off pilot that may have wanted to move to that job.

Yes, there is a guy that wants to take the ESC run and move at his own expense, but that situation is very rare.

If you live in the FSD area, I'd let them know you are interested. If you look good to them, they may just hire you as a FSD floater, just to bring you on till something opens up that you can bid on. I'm not promising anything, but you never know till you try!

In theory, if they hire you as an FSD floater...you could float throughout the system.

Good luck and don't hesitate to let me know if you need any more information.

Ooooops...I just looked at the time you posted in your specs? 125? I'm assuming if you are asking, that that isn't your real time. You got to be close to the mins...not dead on, but at least close.

Last edited:
mattpilot said:
Mattpilot? waz up? If you have a question or a beef, you can PM me and I swear I will never let what you say leave our conversation...no "matter" (that's a pun) how much I represent myself as a jerky boy on the board...that's bond.

;) no beef

I was gonna show this to one of the local instructors here ... but i didn't want to give away my forum alias when they read this post... :) .... So i went back and tried to delete my post.. didn't work out so i ended up editing it... which was pointless, because i ended up printing it out anyhow :)

but basically what i said was, i'd love to have a job like that - just to bad i'm missing some 3000 hours :D

Hey,

How's the schedule work out? Just fly down in the evening and back in the morning? They have a pad for you at MKE or what? How long are you typically at MKE?

Thanks for the info!

To be based and living in Marquette, MI takes a special kind of person. I'm sure they'll find one.

Ahh winter in the UP nothing like 270+ inches of snow

Jobear

Latest resources

Back