Fleet plans:
Mar03
B727 - 124, Airbus - 86, Dc10 - 48, MD10 - 24, Md11 - 42
Mar04
B727 - 123, Airbus - 89, DC10 - 41, MD10 - 33, MD11 - 42

Capt slots: 10 ANC MD11, 40 LAX MD11, 58 MEM MD11, 38 MEM A300

FO slots: 40 LAX MD11, 58 MEM MD11

SO slots: 25 MEM B727

Plus secondary slots as everyone moves around. The anticipated training start is Apr03.
For those swimming in the pool, get ready.
Good luck to all!
slowdryver

This poolie is ready to start!!! How do the numbers play out as far as training capacity goes, ie., can MEM handle MD11 Capt training and 727 S/O training simultaneously? Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part...

Good luck to you all! Glad things are moving!

Guys,

I hate to point out the negative, but this fleet allocation is net 0 in new pilot positions.

Count the number of seats lost for the DC10 and 727 at 3 per a/c. Then add in the MD10 and MD11 growth at 2 per a/c and the net is 0.

Retirements and callups are the only new seats ahead minus over 60's to the back seat.

I hope that I'm wrong as FEDEX is my #1 choice and I'm chompin' at the bit to see some movement. If someone sees the positive, please let me know....

There are 269 new positions available with 220 positions going away. The amount of actual growth will depend on how many over 60 guys that come back to the engineer seat among other factors. I don't think there will be enough age 60 guys coming back to offset the extra seats available. There will be hiring and I think it will be very soon. Good luck to ya.

NightFlyer

save me a window seat

Lawd GAWD,

Let them 350 knuckleheads in front of me save me a seat on dat Mad Dog of of Elvisville.

And Lawd, let those boys over ther in that sand box kick some
a#$.

amen

rip

Latest resources

Back