Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Hey for some of you guys in the Majors. How are FAM handled on the flights? I went from MSP to DTW last night and think there were two FAM on board. These two guys got on board about an hour before the flight and before the crew was even on board. Is that normal practice for them? I wanted to ask them but didn't think that they would like that. I sat across the ilse from one and right behind the other. We were in first class. Any thoughts on this.

Chances of starting a discussion of FAM SOPs on a public message board = 0

EagleRJ said:
Chances of starting a discussion of FAM SOPs on a public message board = 0

Exactly....Zip, Nada, Big Negative.......wouldn't be prudent....not gonna do it....

Hey Eagle, Just noticed your TIE Fighter type rating, is that the one with the phase cannons or the quantum blasters? I prefer the Mk 2 Viper myself, has a bigger cockpit. Real fuel hog in Turbo mode though!

Oh yea FAMs.................Not gonna happen.

I left the Imperial Forces when they were still running the Mk. I models. I had seen some blueprints of the new model, but about that time, the Empire transferred me to their wholly-owned subsidiary here on Earth.

Hmmmm........Do I get to pick the hot model?

Anything is possible within reason.. I got one that is bringing me down rather quickly so after my fall I can introduce you to her if you can throw me some peanuts that won't be within reach anymore.:D

3 5 0

(always a catch)- lol

OK, I'll bite.

Dep676:

I dont believe FAM flights by ATC are allowed anymore. Is that what you were asking?

Latest resources

Back