• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Expensive DCA Crash pad

FltOps

Total Time
6K+
Within walking distance to DCA. Walk to Pentagon City, Mall, Shoping, many restaurants, movies, metro, sport pubs etc. $1000.00 a month, ouch, one bedroom, private entrance. Included is all utilities except phone, yes cable and hi-speed wireless, heating and cooling. Available 1 Nov 05.

Questions : Robbie, r22bii@gmail.com

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
FltOps, you were obviously not a marketing major. It's luxury crashpad.;) Good luck.

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
I have to say if any of you AWAC or PSA (i think PSA is opening a base here) are looking to move to DCA with a girlfriend or wife where you'd split the rent (500 each) this place sounds like a good deal. I have a pad in the area (crystal city) and can say 1000 for everything is about as good a deal as you going to get. You don't need a car for anything there so if there is no parking and your based at DCA just keep you car in the employee lot for free. Although I don't know where this apt is located all the apartments in the Pent/Crystal city area are clean, from the Pent down to the 4 mile trail and then from the airport west to say ridge avenue you could eat off the streets. What do you expect its mostly high paid govt employees. Also alot of late 20's early/mid 30's professionals in the area, plenty of people to meet, lot of females as many are poly sci or some kind of bio major (chick majors) from the local colleges. I would move here if I could afford it.

Last edited: