ERAU-Daytona Conducting FL Job Fairs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

merikeyegro

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach will be conducting on-site interviews shortly. We are looking to hire between 40-60 full-time flight instructors for the upcoming school year. We will be conducting interviews in the following cities (with associated dates, times, and locations):

- Jacksonville, FL (6/22-6/23 from 0900-1200, 1400-1800) - Clarion Hotel Airport; 2101 Dixie Clipper Dr. (904-741-1997)

- Miami, FL (6/22-6/23 from 0900-1200, 1400-1800) - Wyndham Miami Airport; 3900 NW 21st St. (305-871-3800)

- Tampa, FL (6/22-6/23 from 0900-1200, 1400-1800) - Sheraton Suites Airport; 440 W Cypress St. (813-357-6135)

- Savannah, GA (6/26-6/27 from 0900-1200, 1400-1800) - Marriott Courtyard; 415 W Liberty St. (912-790-8287)

- Daytona Beach, FL (7/10-7/11 from 0900-1200, 1330-1800) - Indigo Lakes Banquet Center; 312 Indigo Drive (386-254-3607)

Minimum requirements for the job are:

- Bachelor's degree
- CFI and CFI-I
- Ability to legally work in U.S. (ERAU will sponsor international work visas)

ERAU offers the following pay and benefits to all new, full-time employees:

- $15.50 per student contact hour with contractual raises (IAMAW contract)
- Paid holidays (on university calendar)
- Full coverage medical (PPO or HMO) and vision for individuals and families
- Varying coverages for dental
- Free tuition up to 18 graduate credits or 21 undergraduate credits per year
- 403(b) retirement program at 8:3 matching (yes, you read that right)
- Promotions at 750 & 1200 dual

We forecast increased business for the fall and are in the process of upgrading our entire fleet of C172s to G1000 cockpits (which are quite nice - started my training this morning). All aircraft are also equipped with top-notch avionics and ADS-B traffic avoidance hardware and software (NEXRAD also available in ADS-B-equipped aircraft).

If you are interested, please plan to attend one of these fairs. If you cannot attend, I strongly suggest that you apply at www.erau.edu/er/erhr/index.html immediately. If you have questions, please contact Chuck Kelley (HR-Flight) at 386-226-4956.

We hope to see you here shortly. Best of luck...

If living in Florida isn't your game, check out ERAU-Prescott. Same great benefits as above...and its not Florida! ;)

PM Me for more info.

I've heard all the bad talk. We're under new management here and all is well. New contract signed and everyone is generally happy. Great bennies and pay. Not a bad place to work, really. FL is what you make of it. Hopefully, we'll see you shortly.

Does PRC make the same amount of money? Are they now union as well? For those of you interested in applying, I used to teach there and I really liked it a lot. PRC is a great town and has gotten quite a bit trendy with a new mall (used to be Walmart was the happenin mall), great hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding within 2 hr drive, and PHX an hour and a half away. Great place for a family, too.

Powda5 said:
Does PRC make the same amount of money? Are they now union as well? For those of you interested in applying, I used to teach there and I really liked it a lot. PRC is a great town and has gotten quite a bit trendy with a new mall (used to be Walmart was the happenin mall), great hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding within 2 hr drive, and PHX an hour and a half away. Great place for a family, too.

The Rates and Benefits are exactly the same at both campuses. PRC doesn't have a union. I'm not sure when you were here last, but this place has pretty much exploded. (Along with housing costs). The "Greater Prescott Area" is now well over 100k population.

You might want to watch out on promising snow boarding too! With the winters we've been having, its been about 2 days of skiable conditions a year up in Flagstaff.:(

Actually, the Benefits are the same, the rates should be the same, but I don't know if they've changed because the new Daytona contract was just recently signed.

IP076 said:
Actually, the Benefits are the same, the rates should be the same, but I don't know if they've changed because the new Daytona contract was just recently signed.

Back in May, the Prescott flightline told me that I'd be paid $14.72/hour starting. Is the plan to actually match DAB's rate? $15.50/hour starting would certainly be nice.

That is usually the plan, but even if they don't match, there is an annual increase going into effect soon that should bring the number very close to that.

Latest resources

Back