• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Dogs allowed at crashpads?

Comin-In-Hot

Border Patrol Kicks A$$
Total Time
Ouch!
I am wondering if anyone knows whether dogs are allowed in crash pads on a general basis. I will be starting a new job in ATL and I am trying to not have to give my beloved pooch away. It is a very tough situation for me, and any helpful information would be appreciated. Thanks!

C-I-H.

Noah1825

Total Time
4500+
101 ways to wok "your" dog

Who would "watch" your dog while you were out flying a three/four day trip? What would happen when one of your crash-pad mates came home late at night and was really-really hungry with nothing in the fridge? Best course of action would be to find a spot with relatives or temp lodging at happy days puppy farm until you had something more stable. Your dog is probably cleaner and neater than some of my crash-pad mates.

Comin-In-Hot

Border Patrol Kicks A$$
Total Time
Ouch!
Nevermind, Got a place for the pooch figured out!

Thanks everyone for looking.

CIH

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
I've got 5 dirty dogs living at my crashpad...

FD

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
i had the same problem when i started with xjet. I have a boxer and he isnt much of a crashpad size dog. But i got base advanced this month back home so no more crashpad for me. Glad you figured it out.

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Total Time
Comin-In-Hot said:
I am wondering if anyone knows whether dogs are allowed in crash pads on a general basis. I will be starting a new job in ATL and I am trying to not have to give my beloved pooch away. It is a very tough situation for me, and any helpful information would be appreciated. Thanks!

C-I-H.

You need to stop picking up women when Last Call is annouced.

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
My friend is right on the money!