• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Dispatchers schedulers Section?

rvsm410

Total Time
I was just wondering if it would be possibly in the next planning change to Flightinfo if you could add a new section devoted to Dispatchers and scheduling...

It may not get much more activity that the F/A board does, but hey, I thought is might be nice to have our own area here.....Please the Pilots could also see specific problems we go through in our daily work behind these mighty desks!...

Just an Idea, I would support it...

rvsm410

Total Time
Come on where are the other dispatchers here...I know your not working that hard...except maybe the NE tonight.....voice to get our own community, a place where we can get slaughtered by a flying feathered friends.....

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
If you are going to be on the internet while dispatching and scheduling, so you can be on flightinfo too while at work,..at least ACARS ballgame scores in a timely manner....