• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DEN Apartment Complex Recommendations

Steveair

Total Time
Looking for a place to rent in Denver. Something preferably close to the airport that's not too expensive, but nice.

Heard there was a place that had a 24hr shuttle to the airport & is within walking distance of a grocery store. Anyone know the name?

Thanks in advance.

pilotlbs

Question

Hey Steve, just curious, who do you fly for? I'm in Vegas originally from Denver, I'd like to move back there eventually, waiting to get the hours for a regional.

Luke Simons

Jeff Helgeson

Total Time
First Creek Farm

It is right next to the PCA Parking with 24/7 parking. You pick up the shuttle at the third island off door 513. Tip the driver $1 each way.

Excellent gym, pool, and spa. It has a business center and is a great crew hang-out.

I have a condo there that is full right now, but may have an opening soon. I can put you in contact with three other guy-pads and three other chick-pads.

PM me with your phone number and I can give you the contact numbers.

Jeff

PS: Do a search under crashpad DEN