• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, but didn't you say Doug Parker was going to take over DL? You were absolutely wrong, and I was right. No need to debate that. Score! BTW, do you have a Tasty Freeze in New Bern? Good shakes there I hear. Yawl come back now, ya hear?

Bye Bye--General Lee
Laughing hard!! Lets talk about someone being wrong Mr.9000!!!

Find any post that I said US Airways was gonna take over Delta!!!! lol Never said it..... if anything I even said it wasn't a good merger idea!!!

But you said........ And everyone on this board remembers!!!! Come on, Mr. 9000 poster boy!!! You remember!!!

1. Delta will strike!!! ---- sry u were wrong----->Debate That
2. Delta would not take pay cuts!!----- sry u were wrong--->Debate That
3. Delta would not give up scope!! ----- sry u were wrong--->Debate That

Your gonna have to bring it just a little better then that!

Sorry, no soup for you!!!! Come back next year!!!

But you can still be my favorite Fan!!!! ;-)

Last edited:
Laughing hard!! Lets talk about someone being wrong Mr.9000!!!

Find any post that I said US Airways was gonna take over Delta!!!! lol Never said it..... if anything I even said it wasn't a good merger idea!!!

But you said........ And everyone on this board remembers!!!! Come on, Mr. 9000 poster boy!!! You remember!!!

1. Delta will strike!!! ---- sry u were wrong----->Debate That
2. Delta would not take pay cuts!!----- sry u were wrong--->Debate That
3. Delta would not give up scope!! ----- sry u were wrong--->Debate That

Your gonna have to bring it just a little better then that!

Sorry, no soup for you!!!! Come back next year!!!

But you can still be my favorite Fan!!!! ;-)

Here was a PM from you to me about our USAToday Dalpa ad:

Nice Ad in the money section!!! Are you guys getting a little worried that this thing might happen! I figured if you folks took a ad out like that you might be a bit worried!!!

Believe me, I want Delta to stay Delta....... But this thing looks more and more that it might go down...

See Ya

Billy

Never wrong, eh? Never said USAir would take over DL? I won.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Here was a PM from you to me about our USAToday Dalpa ad:

Nice Ad in the money section!!! Are you guys getting a little worried that this thing might happen! I figured if you folks took a ad out like that you might be a bit worried!!!

Believe me, I want Delta to stay Delta....... But this thing looks more and more that it might go down...

See Ya

Billy

Never wrong, eh? Never said USAir would take over DL? I won.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Come on, you can do better then that!!! I even said, I wanted Delta to Stay Delta!!!....... I said it looks more and more like it could happen!! Not that it would happen, Dork!!! You are really reaching hard!! Sad, Just Sad!!!

Now you on the other hand were way off base!!!
You said, Delta Folks would strike before pay cuts!!!! Not!!!!
You said, Delta Folks never do a scope relief!!!! Not!!!!
You said, Delta Folks would never take paycuts!!! Not!!

But Like I said!!! You can stay be biggest FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I guess that explains the side business.....Heard you were quite the "handy man of men.":bomb: :laugh:

Cute very cute, sweet cheeks. That is wha they call you out on the line isn't it??

WD

My time is coming? Huh? We have been through the ringer already, and I think sunnier days are ahead. Thank gawd Parker and his cronies are out of the way. Now you have to deal with him.....I hear the USAir East guys are slowing down and burning as much fuel as possible to get Parker's attention. Turn on the seat belt sign now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL like the post said storing jokes not insults. Not just the east but the entire operation used attention getters...

WD

Is that NORTH CAROLINA SPEAK?

Come on, you can do better then that!!! I even said, I wanted Delta to Stay Delta!!!....... I said it looks more and more like it could happen!! Not that it would happen, Dork!!! You are really reaching hard!! Sad, Just Sad!!!

Now you on the other hand were way off base!!!
You said, Delta Folks would strike before pay cuts!!!! Not!!!!
You said, Delta Folks never do a scope relief!!!! Not!!!!
You said, Delta Folks would never take paycuts!!! Not!!

But Like I said!!! You can stay be biggest FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

What is with that last sentence? "You can stay be biggest fan." Is that swomp talk from North Carolina? You need to fly to other States so you can learn English...... Come on. Hey, you told me to find one time you stated USAir would take us over, and I did. You are welcome. Please find a post I stated we would not take a pay cut. We all knew that would happen. The rest was rhetoric to make people nervous and talk to their superiors. You have to do that sometimes.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey WD since no one there is first year how bout compare year 4 is that about where you are lets see 75 vs. 90 oh I guess thats why you are so concerned about delta. Too bad you were never able to upgrade and get that pic.

I swear every Delta thread is the same. GL...WD... GL...WD... GL...WD...

Hey WD since no one there is first year how bout compare year 4 is that about where you are lets see 75 vs. 90 oh I guess thats why you are so concerned about delta. Too bad you were never able to upgrade and get that pic.

Moved on, btw your comment almost sounds as if I didn't make it and I know that wasn't your intent. How's your career progression going???????

WD.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back