• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

CRJ aerosim software

flya380

Total Time
enough
aerosim CRJ software

Hi,

i am selling my software Virtual cockpit of the CRJ from Aerosim. There is a 10 months valid subscription. retail price is $406 you can get mine for $250. Great way to save some cash for those of you heading to the CRJ groundschool. All buttons and knobs functionnal plus FMS is also working.
PM me for details.

flya380

Total Time
enough
Hi,

i am selling my software Virtual cockpit of the CRJ from Aerosim. There is a 10 months valid subscription. retail price is $406 you can get mine for $250. Great way to save some cash for those of you heading to the CRJ groundschool. All buttons and knobs functionnal plus FMS is also working.
PM me for details

flya380

Total Time
enough
Hi,

PM me for details

Dangerkitty

Total Time
flya380 said:
Hi,

PM me for details

Before you get banned you might wanna delete all these posts on multiple forums except for the buying and selling forum. Why clowns like you can't follow the rules is beyond me.

aviator7

Ready to Strike
Total Time
i don't know who you work for but i got that aerosim for free while going thru training.

flya380

Total Time
enough
not all airlines give this software for free.......