• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Copy/Paste

chperplt

Total Time
Is there a reason why I can't select all and copy/paste while in Private Messages anymore?

English

Total Time
Hey welcome back!

Seems like everyone is getting out of the slammer tonight.

English

Total Time
When is the coming out party for you-know-who?

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
chperplt said:
Is there a reason why I can't select all and copy/paste while in Private Messages anymore?
You can't do it in regular posts, either, unless you use the "File" menu bar or the keyboard shortcuts. It's the 3.5 "upgrade." ;)

jarhead

master of my domain
Total Time
low
TonyC said:
You can't do it in regular posts, either, unless you use the "File" menu bar or the keyboard shortcuts. It's the 3.5 "upgrade." ;)

I found that I could not copy and paste at all from a Word document to a flightinfo post. I use Firefox as my browser.

Just for the heck of it, I brought up Internet Explorer (both are loaded in my PC) and then I was able to copy and paste when using IE. I have no idea as to why this is, as it only became a problem after the flightinfo upgrades.

Pedro

Not too happy...
Total Time
$$$$$$
chperplt said:
It's part ofa new business strategy, the fuel prices are going way up, soweneed to cut overhead.

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
it's bush's fault