Commercial Pilot Written Course

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
More of the King materials which helped to make me a successful pilot.

The Commercial Pilot Written Exam Course covers everything, and saves you money on ground instruction time. They do a very nice job teaching you weight and balance for the commercial test, which is more "involved" than the W&B for your private pilot written. Five videos and a coursebook, $80.00.

Also, they offer a three volume video set and a PTS book on the commercial pilot flight test, better known as the "checkride". They discuss all aspects of the test, including how to best prepare, what the examiner expects of you, and what the examiner can't ask you to do. A "mock" flight test is performed for you using Martha as the ginea pig. They ask $79 for this set, I'll take $40.00.

Cust pays actual shipping, postal MO releases your order to UPS ground, sales final.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
As you will see, the course dates baack to when John and Martha were much younger. Throughout the tapes, Jonh has substantially more hair.

Although I used this edition a couple of years ago, it is 99.999% the same material as the course which they sell now. Out of the hundreds of questions in the pool the FAA draws from, you can count on very little change, perhaps a handfull of questions in all. Aside from the fact that there is only a tiny chance that you will be asked a question you haven't seen before, the truth is that you will know the material so well that you will be able to find the correct answer based on KNOWLEGE rather than rote memorization. Understanding the material can never go out of date.