Comair Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Big Foot

I class date at comair. Was hoping to hear from anyone in training or just out of training to see how it was. Schedule during training, Length of training, flight benifits during training. Anything will help. Thanks

haha they must have high standards :laugh:

You shouldn't throw stones, College Graduate. I've read some of your previous posts and you don't do so well with a keyboard either. Give the guy a break. He asked a question, not to get jumped on because he forgot a word.

Big Foot,

Not sure what the exact training footprint is these days, but it has been adapted to help out those that are near the minimums. More sims, more IOE. You'll get flight benefits immediately, and i think now they pay for a hotel room all through training. you'll be able to go home quite a bit during training, if you want. you'll get a schedule when you get to indoc, or you can just call training to hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about (as opposed to me).

Comair puts you up in a hotel and pays weekly for the training. Flight benefits do not kick in until 31 days after date of hire, however, you can get a pass to travel home. Training length is approx 3 months. First week is what they call the launch program. It's like a bridge program to introduce you to some of the systems which includes a few days in the simulators to eval your performance. Indoc is a little bit less then 2 weeks into the training.

Training length is approx 3 months. First week is what they call the launch program. It's like a bridge program to introduce you to some of the systems which includes a few days in the simulators to eval your performance. Indoc is a little bit less then 2 weeks into the training.

3 months??? Good God! :eek: Why don't they just give a sim ride during the interview and weed out the boneheads then?

Do they still have the "How to talk on the radio" class?

Latest resources

Back