Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mudkow60

Ok- one last try.

I know it may seem that I am all over the place looking for jobs, but if anyone can help me with this_

Does anyone know how I can get an age waiver for the Coast Guard for the next DCA board? My package is complete, and I got a rating of 7 (out of 7) when I did my interview/oral board at NAS JRB in New Orleans. I just missed the age cut off by ONE DAY!

Again, if anyone knows what I can do, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Matt

KOW, I'll make some calls next week. I got an age waiver in 98. No promises but it is worth looking into.

MKOW: I would also give our buddy at Air Sta Washington a head's up and give him a chance to grease the skids for you. Let me know if you need his info again.

FJ

Yes Please. That would be great. I am going to try and get in touch with the office of Jeb Bush, to see if he can give me some leverage.

The CDR's number would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

Kow

Still can't get over the one day. Anyway hope it works out for you this time, and we're both wearing CG uniforms soon.

r/
q

Probably less.. I dont think I was born at 12:59am, so it would be less than 24 hours. I am still trying.

Mudkow60,

Send me a private message and I'll get you in touch with "The Man". He makes those sorts of decissions for a living. Bit of a warning though... you may not always want to hear what he has to say and there is nowhere else to go for a second opinion. He's it. Kinda like the Oracle, only a bit more jaded.

Fly Safe,
ck130

Latest resources

Back