CLT Crashpad - available in December

rampside

Total Time
N/A
Dear Friends,
I have a crashpad for F/A's or pilots in the CLT area. It is a 4 bedroom 2 full bath 1150 sq foot unit located in the University area (15-20 min drive up I-85 from CLT). Ideally i'd like to put 4 F/A's or pilots in there. The unit is gorgeous- ceramic tile everywhere but bedrooms (new carpet there), new toilets, washer/dryer in the condo. New appliances, carpet, paint- the place is real nice and close to lots of shopping. The rent is $300 p/p and includes EVERYTHING- basic cable, cable modem, electric, heat, a/c, water, sewer. Contact me for more info airlinephoto@yahoo.com

Regards,
JP

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
Total Time
10000+
Where near the University? I used to live and grew up there in CLT but left 24 years ago.

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
Total Time
10000+
rampside said:
It is off John Kirk Dr. (across from UNCC).

JP

I am not sure where that is. When I lived in CLT, there was nothing up by the university. A few area were being cleared for development. I grew up in an area that was considered out in the middle of nowhere (Raintree) in South Charlotte, and I hear it's now totally urban. Wow, I haven't been back in many years. I wonder what it looks like now, it sure beats ATL. ATL has boomed so big, it has lost all its southern charm. I do miss the area.