• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

CLE Crashpad

CLE_Crashpad

Total Time
The pad is about a 5 min walk from the RTA station so you really don't need a car at all. The RTA runs right into the airport terminal. I've got a new computer, printer, scanner, copier, and of course free wi-fi. It's real close to a convenience store (1/2 block) and only about 3/4 mi from a full grocery store. Cable with ALL premium channels & DVR, 4 TVs and DVD players, large DVD collection. Washer, dryer, etc. Visa/Mastercard accepted.
Bunk beds are $150, regular beds are $160. A double room with regular beds for $170 each in a room has it's own cable TV, DVD, fridge, microwave as well as a single room for $270 that also has its own cable TV, DVD, microwave, & fridge.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll email you some pics of the place.
Alan Amick
CLE_Crashpad
alanamick@hotmail.com
303-667-2551