Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Check 6

Citation Excel Captain

Atlantic Aviation Flight Services has an immediate opening for an experienced Citation Excel Captain in New Haven, Connecticut. Time in type preferred. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and exhibit strong leadership and customer service skills.

Every day, with each and every flight, Atlantic Aviation Flight Services earns its reputation by providing our clients with unsurpassed service, safety, and convenience. Join an industry leader, conducting all flights in accordance with company and policies and FAA regulations and providing excellence in client care.

As a company that recognizes the importance each team member plays in the success of the organization, we strive to provide an excellent work environment in which you can thrive. Atlantic Aviation offers highly competitive pay, with an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability and company matched 401k.

Qualifications include:
  • First class medical, uninterrupted for five years
  • Total flight time: 4,000 hours
  • Must have reliable transportation to and from work
  • Must be willing to live within 1 hour from New Haven, CT
  • Must pass pre-employment DOT mandated drug screen/PRIA record check/TSA criminal history check
Please send resumes to:

Email: [email protected]

Mail: Atlantic Aviation Flight Services
233 Industrial Avenue
Teterboro, NJ 07608Fax: 201.298.2344

Disclaimer for the forum police: No animals were hurt posting this position that was copied from http://www.atlanticflight.com/employment.html and NOT FROM THE NBAA FORUM!

Does anyone have any info on this company?

Really don't know much about them. I'm a 121 guy and I live in CT, so it may be an opportunity for me. I'm trying to get out!!!!

I've done the searches but can't find any info. Maybe that is a good thing!!!

People must stay until they retire.

Latest resources

Back