• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Chuck Yogourt - Ban- Offensive Behavior

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
satpak77 said:
Re

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=814795#post814795

I request that he be BANNED due to offensive behavior and obvious degrading comments about furloughed Delta pilots and their unfortunate situation.

While heated discussion is the norm on this board, making fun of being unemployed, loss of jobs, etc is no laughing matter and should not be tolerated.

MOMMY he keeps looking at me.

737 Pylt

Banned
Um....Floats anyone??
Total Time
enough
100LL... Again! said:
Try using a thicker skin. Works real good.

Thicker skin is probably a good idea, but let's face it, the guy's a jerk! Probably got pulled out of the sandbox a lot as a kid.....Then again, based on his behavior, he probably is still playing in the sand box.

Total Time
His name is also an insult to the Great Chuck Yeager himself!!!!!!!!!

................................... I think!

Galaga

Total Time
none
Grow a sac, you think everyone should be banned, I recall you referring to the word, "Jew", as offensive in one of 350's posts. What are we suposed to call jewish people? Nevermind, you're a tool chprplt.

You're funny...

Have you heard from the investigator yet? By the way... You're not a DO

satpak77

Marriott Platinum Member
Total Time
5000+
splitS said:
Grow a sac, you think everyone should be banned, I recall you referring to the word, "Jew", as offensive in one of 350's posts. What are we suposed to call jewish people? Nevermind, you're a tool chprplt.

moron

I am gonna own you too soon

Last edited: