• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Cathay Pacific Study Materials

airludy

Total Time
Im looking to sell some Cathay Pacific study guides. I will sell Preparing for your Cathay Pacific Interview: The Pilots Guide, by Captain X, Y & Z, Handling the Big Jets, by DP Davis and Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators. These are the recommended books to pass the interview. I had to order these things from Europe and were not cheap. Ill give you all 3 for 75$. Send me a PM if interested.

Way2Broke

Total Time
Might be a tough sell. I know a guy who just got his 2nd interview canceled because of "the worldwide economic slowdown." Doesn't sound like they are hiring much.

airludy

Total Time
Well putting this post up here is better than letting those books collect dust. Somebody will eventually interview there. I assure you that they will need these books.