• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Cathay Pacific Interview Books

SplitBar

Total Time
Enough
Does anybody have a copy of "Handling The Big Jets", "Beyond Lion Rock" or "Aerodynamics For Naval Aviators" that they would be interested in selling. PM me if you have any of these that you would like to sell. I am also looking for a copy of a fairly current inflight magazine from Cathay Pacific, "Discovery"

Thanks in advance!

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
If you can't find them used, pilot warehouse has a Cathay Interview book package for a reasonable price (although shipping from the UK is pricey)

http://shop.pilotwarehouse.co.uk

SplitBar

Total Time
Enough
Thanks for the link. I came accross that last night on google and the "buy it now" link doesn't work so I wasn't able to place an order with them?

milehye

Total Time
8000+
I just got finished with all of my Cathay interviewing and still own:
How to prepare for your Cathay Interview, which was another excellent must read. PM me if interested

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
SplitBar said:
Thanks for the link. I came accross that last night on google and the "buy it now" link doesn't work so I wasn't able to place an order with them?

I just tried it and it's working. Check your browser settings, your pop-up blocker might be stopping it.