• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Captain DAD

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
I'm at my limit with Captain Dad. He is posting the same stuff over and over and looking for different results. He will not engage in meaningful discussion regarding any of his posts. He will be one of the reasons I quit coming to this site. I can handle opposing viewpoints from all sides, but that's not what he is bringing to the table. He continues to hold nearly 10 topics on page 1 of "Non-aviation" and all are tired, "I told you so" crap.

I can only speak for myself, but I do see growing contempt for CD. I know that the mods have told him to tone it down. He made that clear in a post recently, but nothing has changed except the cutting and pasting.

Simply put, the rest of us seem to be capable (and enjoy) the spirit of debate that these forums provide. Captain Dad simply wants to slam doors on everyone around him. That's not fun or informative.

Oh, and I'm sick and godam tired of "waiting for ads.forums.flightinfo.com." I have in the last week, walked away from this site when it wouldn't load. Every other site I visit loads fine and on time. But FI is a consistent wait.

Thanks.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Hahahaha, how true. He is a complete waste. Someone that far gone should seek professional help, though I doubt it would do anything. I wait patiently for Dud's reply on how hateful we all are... as his post/replies are only good for laughs.

chignutsak

Are you whiners familiar with the block function? Problem solved! Now back to your right-wing circle-jerk.

pilotyip

Total Time
CD and the college degree

Just ignore CD and he will go away someday. Do not give him any credibility, or respond to anything he posts. He is a classic example of how a 4 yr college degree has anything to do with who you are as a civilized person.

Last edited:

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
You are right about that Yip and I knew better. I'll just stay over on the other place that is sans CD

partypilot1

AIN'T LIFE GRAND!
Total Time
I am tired of his BS too, I hate having to comment on his BS posts instead of reading aviation related stuff