Canada Loves Terrorists !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

frank rizzo

A terrorist who blew up Air India flight 182 back in 1985 killing 329 people on board was only given five years of jail time. Some may recall that the Boeing 747 blew up over the north atlantic, not all the bodies were recovered.
Gee maybe thats where osama is hiding, the government is giving him refuge!

I'm Canadian, and I agree our legal system is a joke.

I was in a high speed chase (I'm a reserve type officer up here). D*ckhead, had a stolen car, was hammered, hit 2 parked cars, and flipped the car he was in. Pled guilty, and got a grand total of 3 months.

Big thing lately:
Two kids were street racing. One guy struck and killed another person in a their vehicle. They both only got 2 years house arrest. In addition they both lost their license for five years. One was even issued a speeding ticket WHILE he was on trial.

I've seen it first hand. And I'm ashamed.

Our legal system is a joke.

PS.It is against the law here to smoke in you work place (specificlly bars, pubs etc..) However one Justice (judge) had the government install a ventalator system in her office for a measly $30,000. Her defence to that, "If they didn't put one in I would quit," which would cost us tax payers closer to $300,000 in a severence package. SHE IS TO F*CKING LAZY TO WALK OUTSIDE LIKE EVERY OTHER SMOKER HERE.

According to the SF Chronicle, the man "acquired the materials for a bomb..." I don't think the guy actually bombed the plane. I agree that 5 years is still to lenient.

Latest resources

Back