Banning Kid Charlamagne

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
mods, i wanted to express my support for you decision to permanently ban kid, but not because we disagreed. i do not want someone banned b/c i disagree with them, that would make for a boring forum. i am glad he is banned b/c his message was one of hatred. reading his posts appalled me, and i only hope, for his sake, he was just flaming and didn't actually believe the drivel he was spewing. if not, i feel truly sorry for him. such a misguided soul. but thank you for your group decision to rid this good board of someone whose only aim was to bring it down.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
cforst513 said:
mods, i wanted to express my support for you decision to permanently ban kid, but not because we disagreed. i do not want someone banned b/c i disagree with them, that would make for a boring forum. i am glad he is banned b/c his message was one of hatred. reading his posts appalled me, and i only hope, for his sake, he was just flaming and didn't actually believe the drivel he was spewing. if not, i feel truly sorry for him. such a misguided soul. but thank you for your group decision to rid this good board of someone whose only aim was to bring it down.
I agree, he needed to be banned.:beer: Now he can come back as someone completely different!!!!:smash: I'm afraid he'll be back, they always return!!!:eek:

leardawg

Total Time
13800+
Be on the lookout for " Gneissenau Boy" or " Frederick The Great Lad"!