Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

racerX

Speed's older brother!
The chief pilot just sent out a message saying they were told to continue hiring until told otherwise. And I was just in recurrent and the Airbus Fleet Capt. said that they have planned "pretty big classes through March".

RacerX,
Do you know how many total pilots AWA is planning on hiring?
Thanks.

Getting the interview

Does anybody what the "secret" to getting an interview is? An F/O friend of mine walked my resume in, but I haven't heard anything. I've had a resume in with them for a year now.

Any AWA guys,
can you tell us what the delivery sced is. Growth only please, as that will primarily drive pilot growth by aprox 12 pilots per aircraft, not including retires.

They told us "growth by 10% a yr" I don't know what that equates to in pilot hiring.

WD.

are they still sending out Apps? I heard they weren't going to send anymore out until the first of the year. Anyone/????

That is the info that I have gotton around here, however!!! If you know someone that works here, they MAY be able to get you an app and give you an LOR to help you along.

WD.

After 3 and a half or so years now my app has been on file with updates and LOR. I got a letter telling me that they were unable to offer me an interview and WAIT another year to re-apply.

BOGUS!!

B190 Capt.

Sorry to hear about that, there seems to be no ryme or reason how companies choose interviewees.

WD.

Latest resources

Back